jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

My Chemical Romance: 'We're Writing New Music Everyday'

In an exclusive interview with Gigwise, the band's frontman Gerard Way said they will return to the studio later this year to work on the follow-up to 2010's 'Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys'.

Asked whether he felt it would take a while to record, Way replied: “No I don’t think it will. The thing is that the band was in a really unhealthy place when ‘Black Parade’ ended and now the band is in such a healthy place that there’s no more ‘I want to run away’ or ‘It’s about me’.

“Now it’s like this is what I do and I want to do this for the rest of my life. Everybody’s so happy.”

He added: “We’re writing music every day at the moment, which was something that wasn’t happening on ‘Black Parade’.”



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario