martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Preparations for the international day of My Chemical Romance

First of all, I hope this has prepared him well, because my Englishis quite low.

I would like to announce to you the killjoy's that from now, even stillin May (well, late already, XD) that I will do the same thing last yearfor the international day of my chemical romance last year wasvideo, and this year as well.
I am very excited to return to repeat, that if, with more people, andmany more places.
Last year, I started to organize a month before, and frankly, I caughta lot of time by people who told me that if, then was not, and alsowith the music ... So this year I communicate hmm .. . Two and half months earlier.
I want this year is better. Besides I want to last more than fiveminutoss the video, that was the duration of the previous.

Now, explain the issue:

Anyway, the photo is killjoy or chemical or revenge or bullets,obviously XD or are dressed like a killjoy, or a vampire, or a"chemicalero" does not matter if the photo comes out just oneperson, or leaving more .
They can also be drawings.

I'll let the video below last year, so they can take ideas if you want ^^

Youtube will link to only see him (Because of copyright reasons I removed the audio T_T) But I'll let the link below DailyMotion, that there is a video complete with audio and such.

Video from Youtube:


I leave my mail to send me anything they have, or will you upload it is easier to imageshack,photobucket, etc ... and pass me the link or something:

Mail: thepeoplelovesmcr@hotmail.es


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario